Change of Name or Address

Name Change - Individuals:
Name changes are usually implemented on the day they are received. Requests must be sent to the address below with appropriate documentation. Please include the name in which you are getting paid, your SSN (social security number) for verification and a copy of the document supporting the name change (marriage certificate, divorce decree reinstating maiden name, etc.).

Name Change - Companies:
Name change requests for a company or corporation must be accompanied by a certificate of merger or name change and the new tax ID (identification) number.

Address Change:
Use the Change of Address Form to submit an address change. The form must be signed before mailing.

Mail Requests To:
700 Central Expressway South Ste. 360
Allen, Texas 75013